PVC Halved joint tiles BoFix GL 10 mm
The best-known PVC tile in catering kitchens and vehicle workshops, an impermeable floor that is resistant to fluids, fuels or chemicals.
The BoFix halved joint non-slip tiles are installed in such a way that the floor complies with the impermeability standards, making it suitable for all locations requiring an impermeable or hygienic floor in accordance with HACCP standards.
These tiles are commonly referred to as “rubber tiles” and are manufactured in the Netherlands from high quality recycling PVC in accordance with the highest specifications.
INSTALLING IMPERMEABLE FLOORS
It is recommended that BoFix flooring is installed by experienced PVC floor layers who will use the following methods to guarantee that the flooring is completely impermeable:
- The tiles are fully glued with 2K-PU adhesive.
- A cold weld product is applied to the lips of the tiles, vulcanising the tiles together.
- The seams are routed and thermally welded using a 5 mm PVC welding rod.
- The edge and wall fittings are provided with a skirting (or hollow skirting) and sealed with a chemical resistant sealing compound.
Durable, safe and comfortable to use
- Robust and suitable for heavy loads, including pallet tracks and forklift trucks.
- Resistant to oil, fuels and chemicals.
- No more dust formation. Easy to clean!
- Long-term stability and durability in tough conditions.
- Sound, thermal and vibration insulation for comfortable use.