PVC halved joint tiles BoFix R13/V6
Tough and impermeable non-slip PVC tiles for applications in “wet areas”
The best-known PVC BoFix tile in catering kitchens and vehicle workshops is also available with a R13 non-slip value and a V6 displacement value. This displacement value indicates how much fluid can run under people’s shoes to ensure that it is safe to walk on the floor even when wet.
We recommend these tiles are combined with BoFix GL tiles, in areas of rooms where very wet conditions are anticipated.
INSTALLING IMPERMEABLE FLOORS
It is recommended that BoFix flooring is installed by experienced PVC floor layers who will use the following methods to guarantee that the flooring is completely impermeable:
- The tiles are fully glued with 2K-PU adhesive.
- A cold weld product is applied to the lips of the tiles, vulcanising the tiles together.
- The seams are routed and thermally welded using a 5 mm PVC welding rod.
- The edge and wall fittings are provided with a skirting (or hollow skirting) and sealed with a chemical resistant sealing compound.
Durable, safe and comfortable to use
- Robust and suitable for heavy loads, including pallet tracks and forklift trucks.
- Resistant to oil, fuels and chemicals.
- No more dust formation. Easy to clean!
- Long-term stability and durability in tough conditions.
- Sound, thermal and vibration insulation for comfortable use.