PVC Interlocking tile TaraLock
natural stone & concrete look
The TaraLock design interlocking tiles are a completely new and revolutionary approach to PVC floors.
The fundamental idea was to design a floor which is indistinguishable from a natural stone or concrete look floor but much quicker and easier to install without too much prep work and with minimum or, preferably, no disruption of day-to-day operations.
Continue reading for more information or request a quotation today!
Design floors that can be installed by the company’s own staff.
TaraLock tiles are PVC interlocking tiles that fit perfectly with a natural design top layer that can be installed on top of any supporting subfloor. The tiles have an invisible interlocking-connection system (hidden-joint) to ensure an attractive even surface after installation.
The tiles cover cracks, damage and joints of existing tile floors.
The perfect solution for all locations unsuitable for other flooring systems or where the floors are subjected to extremely heavy loads and traffic but where it is important that the floor looks good as well.
The interlocking connection is designed for easy installation by anyone. This means that you can install the floor at a time that suits you and as the job can be done by your own staff you will make significant cost savings.
The tiles have an invisible interlocking-connection system (hidden-joint) to ensure an attractive even surface after installation.
PVC FLOORING SUITABLE FOR HEAVY LOADS AND TRAFFIC
The floor tiles are robust enough to withstand traffic such as forklift trucks, pallet trucks or stackers.
SOUND INSULATING FLOOR
The interlocking tile has excellent sound insulation properties.
This is very important at locations that use shopping trolleys, such as supermarkets or DIY-stores.
Easy to install design flooring:
- No installation costs.
- Minimal preparation of subfloor required (cracks, oil, etc). The interlocking tiles can be laid on top of ceramic tiles, concrete tiles and wooden subfloors.
- All you need for installation are a rubber hammer, tape measure, jigsaw and/or circular saw.
- These PVC tiles are for floating installation, without adhesive and can be easily picked up and refitted elsewhere making them ideal for rental properties.
- The floor can be used immediately after installation.
Durable, safe and comfortable to use
- Robust and suitable for heavy loads, including pallet trucks and heavy forklift trucks.
- Resistant to oil, fuel and chemicals.
- No more dust formation. Easy to clean!
- Long-term stability and durability in tough conditions.
- Sound, thermal and vibration insulation for comfortable use.