PVC interlocking tiles BoClip 10mm
EASY TO INSTALL IMPERMEABLE PVC INTERLOCKING TILES!
The big brother of the BoLock BF7 is a tough and durable synthetic tile system for heavy applications and has a thickness of 10 mm. The interlocking tiles are suitable for loose lay installation eliminating the need for adhesive. The tiles are virtually completely impermeable even without adhesive. The click connection is impermeable enough to safely clean the tiles. These tiles are very easy to clean and maintain.
This extremely hygienic flooring solution complies with the stringent HACCP standards (if the special click connection lip has been sealed with MS polymer kit or a cold weld product).
These tiles also offer excellent thermal and sound insulation for optimum comfort on the shop floor.
What about the installation? The floor can be installed in no time: it only takes a couple of hours to install 50 m2 of flooring which means you can avoid any disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Continue reading for more information or request a quotation today!
An excellent solution for locations that are unsuitable for other flooring systems.
The tiles cover cracks, irregularities and damage.
Perfect for damaged, damp or soiled subfloors.
In short, the ideal solution for locations that are unsuitable for other flooring systems or where the floors are subjected to heavy loads and traffic.
The click connection is made in such a way that the tiles can also be staggered with the advantage of even more stability and less cutting waste. The tiles have a neutral flow line (fanning from the centre) surface structure.
In addition, the PVC tiles have an invisible click connection system (hidden joint) resulting in an attractive level surface after installation.
The tiles have a unique click connection and are virtually impermeable.
100% impermeability can be achieved without the use of special tools.
Simply apply MS polymer kit or a cold-weld product to the sealing lip of the click connection to make the floor impermeable.
Easy to install:
- No installation costs.
- Minimal preparation of subfloor required (cracks, oil, etc). The interlocking tiles can be laid on top of ceramic tiles, concrete tiles and wooden subfloors.
- All you need for installation are a rubber hammer, tape measure, jigsaw and/or circular saw.
- These PVC tiles are for floating installation, without adhesive and can be easily picked up and refitted elsewhere making them ideal for rental properties.
- The floor can be used immediately after installation.
Durable, safe and comfortable to use
- Robust and suitable for heavy loads, including pallet trucks and heavy forklift trucks.
- Resistant to oil, fuel and chemicals.
- No more dust formation. Easy to clean!
- Long-term stability and durability in tough conditions.
- Sound, thermal and vibration insulation for comfortable use.